What To Consider When Purchasing a Slate or Tile Roof
Classic Roofing Systems
Decatur Roofing specializes in slate
roofing systems. Unlike other roofing systems, these classic styles have remained constant for centuries because of their superior durability, beauty, value and protection. They are simply the best roofs available.
Slate and tile roofs:
- Last for 50, 75 or 100 years and even up to 150 years
- Perform better under harsh conditions, including natural disasters
- Are fire resistant
- Are pest resistant
- Enhance architecture and curb appeal
- Can increase property value
- Are made from natural materials
- Are recyclable, and some product lines contain recycled post-industrial materials
- Are energy efficient, with insulation qualities that keep buildings cooler in summer and warmer in winter
Preservationists, architects, homeowners and commercial property managers throughout the metro Atlanta area come to Decatur Roofing for major new construction, historic restorations, renovations and repairs. We also install Heritage copper guttering systems, a high-end 1/2 round gutter system that lasts as long as your slate or tile.